Monday, August 4, 2008

Dragonfish

Dragonfish Asian Cafe
722 Pine St
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 467-7777
website

Zero out of Ten
Dragonfish Asian Cafe on Urbanspoon

I am certainly aware that on any given day you could dine in any given restaurant and see perhaps the best or worst. Quite simply though, our breakfast at Dragonfish set a new low for the lowest low of any restaurant service.

I knew this was risky to begin with. After all, this place serves asian cuisine, so clearly this is support for the hotel room service. However, I would never expect something to be lack as much in service, sanitary, or food quality. When walking in, there were more tables with dirty dishes waiting to be bused than there were tables with people. However, we still had to wait for a table. I was thinking short staffed, but there were four tables being served by three people.

The food was pitiful. The eggs were runny and bad. The worst was that they ran out of hash browns so they decided to replace them with french fries without telling us. At least they brought ketchup, I guess. Our coffee cups were more empty than full. All for an unreasonable price.

I wish I could find something good to say about this place, unfortunately I can not find anything. Even the decor is slightly tacky. Stay away. If this is any indication of typical, I would avoid lunch and dinner as well.

No comments: